Linking Up with 2nd Cup of Coffee
this is my first attempt at linking to someone else's blog post...so here goes...
1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends?
all I can say is...yuck
2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.)
that my time here is micro-dot on the line of eternity. that worry and fretting are a complete waste of the precious time I have. that a man can touch a thousand lives for Christ by simply being obedient to His calling.
3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations?
we start December 26 and finish on the 1st. it's a work in progress...and because I'm kinda bossy, no one is usually speaking to me by the 1st.
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is:
considering we only have about 48 hours left, I'm guessing dropping that extra 85 pounds I'm carrying is out of the running...so I'll say cleaning out the hall closet...I'm just saying that...not really gonna do it.
5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)?
I live in Florida. What's winter?
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales?
I went to Walmart yesterday and bought two boxes of battery operated candles for my kitchen windows...and 16 boxes of chocolate covered pecans (turtles).
7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
Watch night service at church, followed by 2 bottles of sparkling grape juice, followed by resolution to stop eating, followed by the eating of 16 boxes of chocolate covered pecans.
8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January?
geez I hope not...(that's me fretting that "special" means bad...I guess I need to reanswer part of #2)
9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.)
an Abbott and Costello routine pretty much sums it up
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know.
well, I'm not really sure...I've never timed myself typing...I do spend time looking at other blogs (which usually makes me feel both woefully inadequate and kinda weird) and I like Facebook (I have a nosy nature) and I have been noticing that when I talk to other people I sometimes say "happy face" at the end of sentences :) so to answer the question...idk
11. Who runs your household?
Power struggles don't happen to often in our household...He controls it, always has, always will...we try to wake up each morning with thankfulness on our hearts and minds to Him for another day (whatever that day happens to bring) and try to remember that blessings always follow obedience.
12. Share one hope/dream for 2010.
to be a seeker
well, that was fun...I always want to change my answers after posting/emailing one of these kinds of posts but I think I'll stick with what I answered...for now.