1. I spent this afternoon running errands and became so engrossed in the conversation I was having with myself, that I ended up two blocks from home before I realized I was supposed to be going back to work.
2. Yesterday I wanted to take a nap at 10:00 a.m.
3. Lately I have started *grunting* when I get out a chair...*groaning* when I get up from a lying position...and *sighing* when I have to go back for what I forgot...
4. "that'll give me indigestion", "turn it down!", and "what'd you say?" have become my new catch phrases.
5. I've begun comparison shopping for fiber suppliments.
6. I want my bathroom remodel to include one of those tubs with a door.
7. My pink duster/muumuu has suddenly become "too flashy".
8. I bought a pair of navy knee-hi's last week.
9. While in a hospital waiting room a few weeks ago, I asked the receptionist if it was okay if I turned up "Matlock".
10. I've already forgotten what I wrote for #1
Her cart was dripping. The grocery cart she was pushing around the produce section of the big box store I had just entered was drippin...
It's time once again for a Random Dozen! Click on the doughnuts to see Linda's blog! 1. How do you feel about "Gladiator&quo...
I have this weird phenomenon, an odd occurrence, a strange thing that happens to me every 4th of July. I can't watch the news on the 4...