1. Ever had any run-ins with the "library police?"
No, but I have had several run-ins with the "video rental police". They keep calling and wanting their copy of "Smokey & The Bandit 4" back.
2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts?
Since the majority of my gift-wrapping happens in the car on the way to whatever event I'm going to, I'm going to have to answer "as needed"
3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster?
My husband's cousin's 3rd wedding.
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?
I knew this day would eventually arrive...so I'm coming clean..."Weekend in New England"...ugh
5. What's the best costume you've ever worn?
I wouldn't exactly call it my best costume...
yes, that is a garbage bag...and no, I don't know what I was thinking...
6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
does typing in a word on the google search bar to see how it comes up count as using a dictionary?
7. What's your favorite breakfast food?
Shoney's Breakfast Buffet...if it's under a sneeze guard, it's my favorite.
8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial?
got something in the mail this week actually, the laptop lap pillow thing...the one with the convient cup holder and flexible reading light! I got 2 laptop lap pillow things for the amazing low, low price of only $29.95!
9. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Why? What have you heard? I don't have any idea what you're talking about...window? what window?
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Absolutely...even if it takes a year or two to realize it
11. How man pairs of jeans do you own?
none in the size I wanna be...
12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on "Ace of Cakes.")
a cake in the shape of Frisch's Big Boy