Time for another Random Dozen! Click the doughnuts to check out Linda's blog!
1. Define a great relationship.
Dorothy and Sophia...sad, I know...but I watched a little too much "Lifetime" channel when I was a young mother at home.
2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)
I pulled through "The Pitt Stop" (yes that's with two t's...and the store is shaped like a barn) for a sausage dog and a 32 oz. Dr. Pepper...for breakfast.
3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)
the kind that doesn't pee in the house
4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?
Montana. I also would pick Montana as a name for a child, the kind of minivan I used to drive and my favorite US quarter.
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
the glamour, the fame, the fortune...who knew the damage it would do to me as an adult?
6. Who's the funniest person you know?
my granny, Phyl...she could make crocheting funny
7. Did you get enough sleep last night?
Considering I watched 11 episodes of "Lost" on Netflix last night, I'm guessing "No"
8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning?
"I'm gonna get fired" (I woke up late...see question #7)
9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY
I live in the South. I ate fried celery at our last church potluck.
10. Are you afraid of the dark?
no, but I am afraid of the small family of trolls who live under my bed (I had a mean aunt who liked to tell scary stories before bedtime)
11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
not sure exactly what I wanted to be, but I knew whatever I became as an adult, it had to include the following: tree climbing, hole digging and fort building...and amazingly those three activities were listed in my current job description!
12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?