1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?
Last week's Random Dozen...its still on my Edit Posts page
2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?
I haven't sleep through the night since I turned 40...what is it about that number? can't sleep through the night, can't see signs when I'm driving at night, can't remember what I left the room for, can't remember to finish blog post questions...
3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
I love the 1940's but my daughter told me recently that I'm beginning to dress like a bohemian (I'm thinking the fake Birkenstocks and the peasant blouse I bought at a flea market a couple of weeks ago might be pushing it a little)
4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?
I make a pretty good mac and cheese...worst dish to feed a crowd would have to be the whole pig we roasted in the ground for three days at Thanksgiving a few years ago...our entire extended family got food poisoning..."Black Friday" took on a whole new meaning for us that year.
5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
6 toothbrushes (we're a family of five), a bag of onion hamburger rolls, a four pack of Mocha Starbucks and a roll of duct tape. I went into the store to buy a Sunday newspaper. Which I forgot.
6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
That when they pass by my open casket, people will say..."she looked so young, you would have never known she was 103"
7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
Mark, Kaitlin, Taryn, and Hayden
8. What is your favorite type of bread?
if its got yeast, comes in a twist-tie bag, hard crust, soft crust, hot out of the oven, or day old...I like it.
9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
bitterness...with unforgiveness a close second
10. What trait would you like most to develop?
11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
our family room...comfortable furniture, family pictures, candles...I'm pretty laid-back...I think its the fake Birkenstocks...
12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?
I use a long pole...